Personal Field Security Training & PFST Refresher
Purpose of the training
The Personal Field Security (PFST) has been specifically designed to increase preparedness and awareness of people working in high risk environments and support them in building confidence in managing critical and life-threatening situations. It is commonly referred as HEAT training in the sector. Throughout the training, participants will attend theoretical sessions, practice new skills and experience real-life simulations exercises.
Preparation, planning and reaction are the three pillars of our PFST.
The duration of the training starts from 3 days and can be extended up to 5 days.
- The 3-day version typically includes all the modules, 7 hours of Emergency First Aid (certification) and a final simulation exercise (4 hours).
- The 5-day extended version typically includes all the modules (extended), 14 hours of Trauma First Aid (TECC – Tactical Emergency Casualty Care, certified), a full day simulation (± 20h) and collective and individual follow-up by an expert psychologist.
However, the training can totally be adapted to suit best the client’s learning needs.
Anyone travelling or working in risky environments and/or remote areas.
The programme runs regularly in France and Kenya. One shot trainings are and can be conducted globally.
Successful participants will receive the following certification:
- OSC-Highfield Training Certificate (www.highfieldabc.ae)
- Emergency First Responder Certificate. (www.emergencyfirstresponse.com)
- Tactical Emergency Casualty Care Certificate (c-tecc.org). The TECC is delivered in partnership with SCH Formation, a CTECC accredited organisation (only for the 5-day PFST).
Refresher PFST course
Three years after an initial PFST course, awareness, knowledge and skills need a refresher to remain relevant. Our refresher course ensures that knowledge is updated and participants have the state of the art skills and tools to achieve their goals in their environment.
The refresher PFST is a 2-day course including refresher on basics modules and updated knowledge and capacity building in line with the sector’s latest development.
The TECC is delivered in partnership with SCH Formation, a CTECC accredited organisation.