OTHER SOLUTIONS’ COMMITMENT TO DATA PROTECTION
OTHER SOLUTIONS is a Data Controller under the Data Protection Act 1998 (‘the Act’). This statement confirms OTHER SOLUTIONS’ commitment to protect your privacy and to process your personal information in a manner which meets the requirements of the Act and wider General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) – EU 2016/679.
TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MAY HOLD
By the nature of our business activity, we may hold the following information:
- Name, address, passport and contact details;
- Date of birth, gender, nationality and residence status;
- Occupation and company’ details;
- Bank details, tax status, payment history;
- Medical data;
- Other information relevant to our statutory
REASONS FOR PROCESSING THIS INFORMATION
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- Ensuring compliance with legal, technical and HSE regulations associated with project work;
- To ensure you are adequately covered where applicable under OTHER SOLUTIONS insurance policies;
As specified in our GDPR compliant data protection policy, we will not sell, disclose, share, publish or distribute your data nor use it for any unrelated or secondary purposes unless required to do so to meet any legal obligations we may have.
DATA STORAGE, RETENTION AND DELETION
We hold your data only for as long as it is necessary and only following your consent to do so. Your data will be stored on secure systems and may be accessibly both inside and outside the UK and EU.
Your data will be retained for a maximum period of seven years and at any time you may request its removal at firstname.lastname@example.org following your ‘Right to be forgotten’.
OTHER SOLUTIONS has appropriate technical and organisational measures in place to prevent the unauthorised or unlawful processing of your personal information, and accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your personal information. These include training for staff who can access personnel information and IT security to prevent unauthorised access to our systems.
YOUR RIGHTS TO ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
All individuals who are the subject of personal information held by OTHER SOLUTIONS are entitled to:
- Ask what information our company holds about you and why;
- Be informed on how to keep it up to date;
- Be informed how our company is meeting its data protection
The Data Protection Officer will always verify the identity of anyone making a subject access request before handing over any information. Disclosure requests should be made by email to email@example.com or by writing to:
OTHER SOLUTIONS – Office Manager 601 Pavillion House
Water Gardens Square LONDON SE16 6RN UNITED KINGDOM