Terms and Conditions
At OTHER SOLUTIONS Consulting, we aim to support our clients by being flexible as possible in our approach. Full details of the booking and cancellation policy are listed below.
Getting your seat
The course bookings operate on a first come, first serve basis.
For getting a seat at one of our training, you must apply via the form which is available at https://othersolutions.net/training/open-sessions/. An acknowledgement email will be sent to you after we receive your application. All contact concerning a course booking should be sent by email at email@example.com in order to ensure a clear record of the booking status.
Holding your seat
Training places are only fully confirmed upon receipt of the full course fee by OTHER SOLUTIONS Consulting. If one week before the course is due to start, payment has not been received and the course is oversubscribed, OTHER SOLUTIONS Consulting reserves the right to cancel the participant’s place in this course.
Payment for the course
Payment for the course must be made before the start of the course.
If payment has not been received at the start of the course, OTHER SOLUTIONS Consulting reserves the right to refuse access to the course.
The invoice can be issued in Euros/GBP according to the participant/organization’s needs and payment should be sent so that the exact amount in Euros/GBP is received by OTHER SOLUTIONS Consulting. Also, additional admin fees will be added to the final invoice.
While OTHER SOLUTIONS pays its bank charges, the bank charges incurred by the transfer are covered by the organization/participant.
For any late payments, the British law applies as follows: Late commercial payments: charging interest and debt recovery – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
Cancelling your booking
- For all bookings cancelled 8 days before a course begins, 100% of the course fee will be refunded.
- For all bookings cancelled between 7 and 3 days before a course begins, 50% of the course fee will be refunded.
- For all bookings cancelled less than 3 days (working days only) before a course, or after a course has started, no refund will be provided. Alternatively, participation can be transferred to another candidate from the same organization up until the day the course start.
- The refund must be claimed within one month from the cancelled course start date.
- Please note that we cover our local bank charges and not the recipient’s bank charges when we make refunds. If a refund is to be made by a transfer agent (e.g. Western Union), the transfer fees are to be covered by the participant.
- Refunds may take up to 30 days.
No refund will be made for non-attendance on a course in the following cases:
- Failure to cancel your place
- Failure to attend the course and informing us of cancellation after the course start
- Cancellation of your place after the last working day before the course
Change of the course dates or cancellation by OTHER SOLUTIONS
In the case where OTHER SOLUTIONS Consulting has to change the course date or cancel the course due to under subscription or other circumstances, you will be notified ASAP.
- Nevertheless, there may be specific circumstances beyond our control (this may include but is not limited to, changes in the humanitarian context, insecurity, hazards or natural disasters), which force us to change the dates of a course or cancel at the last minute. In such circumstances, we will inform you as soon as possible.
- If the course dates are changed, you may request a full refund of the course fees if the new dates or location are not convenient for you.
- If a course is cancelled by OTHER SOLUTIONS Consulting you will receive a full refund of all course fees paid.
- We are unable to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including flights, accommodation etc.
Entering a foreign country
OTHER SOLUTIONS Consulting does not provide any invitation letter for visas in the situation where the course takes place in a foreign country. The participants are asked to arrange all visa matters themselves.
We are committed to doing our best to provide training that is accessible to everybody. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns regarding your access to the venue or training materials. We are always happy to discuss how we can improve your learning experience.
By registering for one of our training, you agree with our terms and conditions.