What we offer
- We can support your organisation in defining and implementing a global Crisis Management Process from HQ level to deep field level.
- Conducting a strengths and weaknesses analysis, reviewing risk analyses and defining the major crisis scenarios for your organisation
- Establishing monitoring systems and practices to detect early warning signals of any foreseeable crisis
- Defining your Crisis Management Process: Crisis Management Team (CMT), booklet, procedures, monitoring, internal and external communication
- Establishing and training Crisis Management Teams with simulations, drills and media training
- Encouraging a security culture, implementing the process by raising awareness and training the entire organisation
- We can support your organisation in managing global crisis situations or critical incidents in the field that may have severe disruptive potential.
- Defining a Crisis Management Strategy and the associated narrative
- Supporting your Crisis Management communication (press, media, external stakeholders)
- Providing assistance in negotiating with various stakeholders (K&R)
- Providing strategic information by activating a large network of crisis management professionals and experts globally.
- Providing psychological support to anyone affected by the situation: CMT member, staff members, families
- Crisis situations can have serious and long lasting consequences within an organisation. We can assist in transforming such disruptive events into opportunities to grow.
- Conducting Post Crisis Assessment, highlighting lessons learnt and formulating recommendations
- Conducting / reviewing strength and weaknesses analysis, risk analysis and identified crisis scenarios if any
- Reviewing at least the Crisis Management Process if not the entire organisational management process
- Assisting the organisation in initiating its transformation process
- Providing continuous psychological support to anyone affected by the situation
What they say
The security training was a success. OTHER SOLUTIONS has a great team of trainers; their experience and knowledge in security matters is remarkable. It was a fulfilling experience for me and the team at HD. Thanks to OSC for all their help in coordinating the training!
Mary,Center for Humanitarian Dialogue
The PFST by Other Solutions Consulting I participated in near Paris was very well run by a small team of trainers. The training exceeded my expectations and I was positively surprised how the Other Solutions crew managed to get everyone fully engaged in the relative short period of only three days. Stress levels ran high in the simulations which I found very useful and well delivered. The added bonus was that we also had a very competently delivered First Aid Training completed at the same time. I will certainly recommend this PFST to others in my network.
OTHER SOLUTIONS were invaluable in helping us to expand our work in West Africa. Their extensive knowledge and experience on the ground helped us to move forward swiftly and effectively.
Michelle,Country Director, International NGO
The experience, knowledge and patience of the OSC team helped us to continue to work in an extremely difficult situation, keeping our team reassured and most importantly safe.
After a critical incident in Eastern DRC, we asked OSC to help and support our crisis management team, we couldn’t be happier with the way they performed and supported us.
Maria,Country Director, children's NGO.
Following the Steve Dennis case our board decided to review all of our current crisis management, including training. OSC were up-to-date, proactive and highly knowledgeable.